Wednesday, November 30, 2016

11. A Noble Moniker

Hi, I'm Noble. I'm a virgo, born just this past September. My mom, an aquarius, and dad, a gemini, thought it'd be a winning idea to borrow the elegant portmanteau from Outkast and name me Noble Aquemini Moreno. I don't have any feelings about it. Yet. But those who've tried pronouncing my middle name have admitted to some feelings of inadequacy. Personally, I can't even spell the thing much less speak it aloud. Maybe we'll learn together? Let's break it down.

Aquemini:
                     (uh-kwem-uh-nye) 1. Originating from the rap duo, AndrĂ© 3000 (a gemini) and Big Boi (an aquarius), aka OutKast, an Aquemini is someone whose lifestyle or personal swag is the embodiment of the inventiveness, tone, creativity and energy of the album itself and the movement of meaningful, stimulating hip-hop culture; someone with a firm grasp of their heritage in-hand who is effortlessly fresh, confident, and enjoys their own uniqueness in such a way that they attract platinum status. A partner or best friend; someone you can really depend on.
"it's him and I, Aquemini"

Another thing I'm having trouble with is staying upright. I work myself very nearly to a seated position often, but then I'll notice my feet again, and suddenly I just have to be near them. Do you guys have feet? They're amazing!!! Not sure what they're for yet. I've been using the assistance of a Bumbo seat and it really saves the day sometimes. Delicious, too. (Thanks A.D.!)


Mom and Dad are bringing out all the seats this week. I think my bum's still girlishly compact, but they say I'm especially well endowed in the seating department thanks to generous contributions from family and friends.

Check me out in my bouncer, moments before I pooped in it!

(Thanks Ragsdales!)

No comments:

Post a Comment